How to use Phone Camera as Web Cam?

 


use phone camera as web cam



What people want: When making a video call, people might want to use the phone camera to record the conversation. But what if you want to use your phone camera or your laptop camera to stream the video to a remote device without using the internet?

As a blogger I have to write about a variety of stories with real life scenarios but rarely do I get to write about my own experiences. Yes, I was concerned about some of my friends because I knew about their experiences. But once they explained to me the kind of scary events they had encountered while using cell phone camera, I realized that maybe I shouldn’t be concerned at all.

Nowadays this is simple use your phone as webcam.

First of all, before you go out there with just the phone camera, make sure that you have a working GPS, a steady connection, sufficient audio, and so on. Also, make sure that the setting of the video call is easy, for example, in the outdoors or indoors. The more friends you have and the more places you may be, the more users you may have that’s why you need that information.

After you set up your phone, you need to open your phone camera app and find “share” option. After that open video and click on the record button. You can get in a clip and press save before waiting for the video to start. Open video recording at YouTube or Open QR code recording option and choose the right video or the recording background.

When you are working on making a video call, you should turn on the camera so the video is visible and the sound on is on. Maybe you can tell me more about this in the comments.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can HotSpot Beat WIFI in 2021?

How to Use WhatsApp With Fake Number?

How to Open OBB File on Android?